Thursday 3 January 2013

The beginning

I'm planning to work through the 23thingsSoton Web 2.0 programme this Spring. I am registered as a Facebook user so I can add posts to the Library Facebook page. My daughter has helped me with Facebook settings so my page is as inactive as possible, although I understand I need to keep checking settings when there are Facebook upgrades!
I have used Doodle before but am looking forward to having a go at the other 21 (20 now I've created this blog) things.

3 comments:

  1. Really like your caterpillar. Like caterpillars full-stop really...and that classic children's book "The very hungry caterpillar"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I ask, how have you managed to hide your name when you've posted your first message? I guess you must have set something up in your Google Account. As others in my office would like to do the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely picture of caterpillar :-) Would be nice to see a picture of Butterfly at the end when you finish your sot23things tasks....

    ReplyDelete